Returns & Refunds
We like to think that our customers leave The Hackney Draper feeling satisfied, however if you’re unhappy with a product for any reason, then you reserve the right to return or exchange within 14 days with a valid receipt of purchase
In store and online returns
If bought in store, please return the unused item, along with your receipt as proof of purchase. If your purchase was made online, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. To return an online order, please include your packing slip along with the item/items.
- For online orders, please do check your orders for any breakages and shortages on receipt of arrival and report any issues to The Hackney Draper within 48 hours. Any requests made after 48 hours of delivery will not be eligible for refund or return.
- For fabric orders, please do check your orders for any markings or discrepancies. and report any issues to The Hackney Draper within 48 hours. Any requests made after 48 hours of delivery will not be eligible for refund or return.
- All fabric metred goods are non-refundable. Due to the natural nature of the fabric, colour will vary from batch to batch. To guarantee colour matches your expectation, please request a stock cutting before placing your order.
- All paint goods are non-refundable. We advise purchasing a sample pot prior to purchases.
- All vintage, one-off pieces and sale items are strictly non-refundable.
- Returns will only be accepted if the goods are in their original condition and packaging and with a valid receipt 14 days from purchase.
- Refunds will only be processed on the same card used with the original purchase.