Join our Team
Part Time Retail Assistant
The Hackney Draper is an independently run homeware store alongside offering a bespoke curtain, blind, upholstery and soft furnishings service.
We are looking for a part time sales assistant to join the Hackney Draper team. The role will entail working within the retail side of our business whilst learning our bespoke service and offering to deliver initial advice to our customers queries. A background and interest in homewares and retail is essential.
About the role
Responsibilities to include but not exclusive.
- Deliver a high standard of customer service and knowledge of our product offering.
- Maintain the daily running operations of our store, including following opening and closing procedures, physical stock replenishment and maintaining a presentable store.
- Provide the relevant information to customers of our bespoke services to deliver direction and advice to any future projects or enquiries.
- Operate our EPOS front and back office till systems to include cash handling and banking and accurate stock taking.
- Monitor and fulfil ecommerce orders.
- A ‘hands on approach’ is essential to this role as you will be working alongside a small team and independently run store.
- A general knowledge of Microsoft programmes is beneficial but not essential.
- This vacancy is for Sundays, however the desired candidate will be flexible with other working shifts specifically during the Christmas period
Please email your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Due to the high demand of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted
Last updated 14.10.21