How does The Hackney Draper Click and Collect work?
We are really excited to open our doors on June 15th to customers, both old and new. However, safety for everyone, including our staff, is paramount to help flatten the curve.
Though our doors will be open, there will be some changes in how we operate. Measures such as the use of hand sanitiser upon entry, wearing face masks where possible and keeping a 2m distance from others. Ahead of opening, we hope to share how this will take place on our Instagram, so please do follow us.
One way to support us ahead of our doors opening and thereafter will be purchasing items online and selecting 'Click and Collect'. This will avoid you needing to queue to shop in-store.
Our Click & Collect service works by following the steps below:
- Select your desired goodies from our online store.
- Complete your shop online as usual.
- Select 'Local Pick Up' at checkout.
- Once we've received your order, we will confirm that it is ready for pick up using either your email or text message.
- We'll communicate a day and time to pick up from our store on Chatsworth Road.